Last week, we had the pleasure to meet Why Don’t We. The US boy band that is taking the music industry by storm. With only 5 singles out, they have already been coined as the ‘next One Direction’. Start getting excited about this band because the hip is REAL. If you don’t know yet, check their latest song, Trust Fund Baby:
We sat down with the boys to respond to some burning questions from their fans around the world. And here is the result: 10 things you didn’t know about Zach Heron, Daniel Seavey, Jonah Marais, Corbyn Besson and Jack Avery AKA Why Don’t We.
1. Their first gig was in Philadelphia in 2016, about 100 people attended.
2. Morgan Freedman is one of the boys’ main sources of inspiration when it comes to writing songs for their new album. 😂
3. Jonah is related to Richard Bremmer, the actor that plays Lord Voldemort (or He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named) in the Harry Potter movies.
4. Because of their European tour, WDW are becoming real food connoisseurs. But Chipotle will always have a special place in their hearts 🌯, ❤
5. They love their fans as much as they love them! #Limelights FTW
6. They are mixed views in the group about Jack’s hairstyle 😂 👵
7. They know their sh%t when it comes to superheroes 🤓
8. Any brokenhearted ladies & gents out there? Zack’s got you covered.
9. Some of the band’s favorite Disney films are Finding Nemo and Beauty & the Beast. ❤
10. Their dream collab would be with The Beatles, Michael Jackson and… you guessed it! Morgan Freeman.
And that’s all, folks! If you want more head over to our Twitter account here to discover WDW’s killer dance moves, favorite songs right now and how they describe their upcoming album in 5 words!