1. The rules listed below and any information about how to enter and Prizes form the terms and conditions of the Competition called “Follow and Retweet to win tickets to see Manchester United vs. Chelsea” (the “Competition”). Participation in this Competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is DEEZER SA (register number: B 495 246 308) with its principal offices located at 12 rue d’Athènes 75009 Paris, France (Hereinafter the “Promoter “or “Deezer”).
3. Deezer acknowledges this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
4. Entry is only open to all residents of the United Kingdom over 18 years only. Deezer’s employees, associated companies and agencies, and their immediate families are ineligible to the Competition.
How to Enter:
5. To enter, entrants must
(a) be over 18 years old
(b) be a resident of the United Kingdom
(c) follow @DeezerUK on Twitter and retweet the Competition tweet
6. The Competition period starts on the 31st March 2017 at 12pm and closes on 2nd April 2017 at 5pm (the “Competition Period”). Entries will only be accepted during the Competition Period. Proof of submission of an entry will not constitute proof of delivery and no responsibility will be accepted for lost, corrupted, delayed or mislaid entries.
7. Entrants warrant and represent to Deezer that nothing in any entry to this Competition infringes the rights, including copyright, of any third party and is not defamatory or obscene and does not breach any law.
8. One entry per person is permitted. One Prize (as described hereunder) will be awarded per winner.
9. All valid entries submitted during the specified Competition Period will be entered into the Prize draw to win the Prize. Incomprehensible, incomplete entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions will be deemed invalid.
10. During the Competition Period, 2 valid entrants will be randomly selected as the winners. Deezer’s decision is final.
The winner will receive a prize composed of 5 (tickets) tickets to the Manchester United vs. Chelsea match on the 16th April 2017 at Old Trafford (the “Prize”).
11. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
12. The winner and his/her guests are responsible for all expenses associated with the collection of the Prize, including but not limited to any travel, accommodation and meal and drink costs. Deezer accepts no financial responsibility of any kind.
13. Deezer accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury incurred to enter the Competition.
14. In the event that the Prize is unavailable, or if the match is cancelled, Deezer reserves the right to substitute a different Prize item of equal or greater value, subject to approval in accordance with state regulations.
Prize Draw and Winner Notification
15. The entries will be determined at Deezer offices and announced no later than 3 days before the date of the match.
16. The winner will be notified by Tweet through the Twitter website.
17. The winner has to confirm by Tweet the reception of Deezer’s Tweet within 24 hours of its sending.
18. If the winner is not able, for any reason, to accept the Prize, or cannot be contacted by Tweet or does not confirm the reception of Deezer’s Tweet mentioned in Section 21 of the present Terms & Conditions within 24 hours of its sending, Deezer reserves the right to award the Prize (or any part of it) to another entrant.
19. The information necessary to retrieve the Prize shall be sent to the winner by Deezer by email and/or SMS.
20. The winners agree to allow Deezer to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
21. Deezer will use each winner’s and each entrant’s personal details for the purpose of administering this Competition.
22. If the entrant has opted in, the Promoter and its business partners may use the details he gives in the inscription form to contact the entrant for marketing purposes by phone, post, email and/or SMS.
Exclusion of Liability
23. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Deezer, Deezer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Deezer does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of an entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties.
25. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional websites and mobile applications is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
26. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Deezer (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Deezer’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Deezer) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Deezer; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; (f) use, loss or theft of the Prize or cancellation of the Manchester United vs. Chelsea match.
27. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Deezer and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from: a) any postponement or cancellation of the promotion; and b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, Prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the Prize; and c) any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond Deezer’s reasonable control.
28. This promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the residence of the entrant.