1) The rules listed below and any information about how to enter and prizes form the terms and conditions of the competition. Participation in this competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and Twitter Rules (available at: http://support.twitter.com/articles/18311-the-twitter-rules).
2) The Promoter is DEEZER SA (register number: 511 716 573) with its principal offices located at 12 rue d’Athènes 75009 Paris, France.
4) Deezer acknowledges this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.
5) Entry is only open to everyone over 18 years only. Deezer’s employees, associated companies and agencies, and their immediate families are ineligible.
How to Enter
6) To enter, entrants must:
a. Visit the @Deezer in Twitter at https://twitter.com/Deezer;
b. Sign in to your Twitter account (if you do not already have a Twitter account, create one for free by visiting https://twitter.com/signup);
c. Read the following tweet [Link to tweet] (“Tweet”); and
d. Follow @Deezer and retweet the Tweet.
7) The competition period starts at 30th October 2017 at 16:00 (GMT) and closes at 1st November 2017 at 23.59 (GMT) (the “Promotional Period”). Entries will only be accepted during the Promotional Period. Proof of submission of an entry will not constitute proof of delivery and no responsibility will be accepted for lost, corrupted, delayed or mislaid entries.
8) Entries will be judged solely on a random selection as a game of chance will determine the winners from the entrants who followed @Deezer and retweeted the Tweet. Deezer’s decision is final.
9) Please note that Deezer may, at any time moderate any offensive, unacceptable or inappropriate comments posted on the Tweet. Entries must not contain any:
a. pornography, nudity, or sexually explicit imagery;
b. abusive, offensive or hateful imagery or language;
c. harassing or defamatory content;
d. content that compromises the privacy or safety of yourself or others;
e. content that demeans a particular gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, ethnicity or nationality;
f. violent or dangerous behaviour; and/or
g. spam, advertising or other commercial activities.
10) Entrants warrant and represent to Deezer that nothing in any entry to this competition infringes the rights, including copyright, of any third party and is not defamatory or obscene and does not breach any law.
11) One (1) entry per person is permitted. A maximum of one (1) Prize will be awarded per winner.
12) All valid entries submitted during the specified Promotional Period, will be entered into the prize draw to win the prize. Incomprehensible, incomplete entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions will be deemed invalid.
13) During the Promotional Period, two (2) entrants will be draw as the winners. Each winner will receive:
14) x1 limited edition Michael Jackson new “Scream” compilation, worth £24.99 (twenty-four pounds and ninety-nine pence) (the ”Prize”).
15) The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
16) Deezer accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury incurred to enter the competition or in connection with taking up the Prize.
- In the event that the Prize is unavailable, Deezer reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value, subject to approval in accordance with state regulations.
Prize Draw and Winner Notification
17) The entries will be determined at Deezer offices and announced before 9th November, 2017 at 23.59 (GMT).
18) The winners will be notified by private message on Twitter (“PM”), of their selection within one (1) week of the end of the Promotional Period.
19) The winners have to confirm the reception of the PM within one (1) week of its sending, and the winners have to provide their full name, postal address and date of birth.
20) Deezer will use reasonable endeavours to send the Prize to each winner within four (4) weeks of receiving the winners’ details. If the Prize is found to be faulty or damaged upon receipt, Deezer must be notified in writing within seven (7) calendar days of receipt, otherwise the Prize will be deemed to be accepted as received.
21) The winners may be required to pay tax on any Prize won in accordance with their jurisdiction’s tax legislation and will be responsible for any related tax liability.
22) If the winners are not able, for any reason, to accept the Prize, or cannot be contacted by PM or does not confirm the reception of Deezer’s PM mentioned in Section 19 of the present Terms & Conditions within one (1) week of its sending, Deezer reserves the right to award the Prize (or any part of it) to another entrant.
23) The winners agree to allow Deezer to use his/her name, pseudonym and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
Exclusion of Liability
25) If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Deezer, Deezer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
26) Deezer does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of an entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties.
27) Any cost associated with accessing the promotional websites and mobile applications is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
28) Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Deezer (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Deezer’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Deezer) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Deezer; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f) use, loss or theft of the Prize.
29) Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Deezer and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from: a) any postponement or cancellation of the promotion; and b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the Prize; and c) any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond Deezer’s reasonable control.
30) This promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the residence of the entrant.