The world’s largest music library now available on your wrist! With personalized recommendations from Flow, Mixes to suit your mood, Top Charts and My Music
London, March 16th 2016: Deezer, the leading global on-demand audio service is admittedly rubbish at building watches, but it’s state-of-the art music service is finally available on Apple Watch. Following a long anticipated wait, music lovers can finally access their Deezer playlists from their wrists, ‘twerking’ and all.
The world’s largest music library can now be synced with the Apple Watch using the My Music feature in the Deezer app. Deezer flagship feature Flow – intuitively knows exactly what you want to hear and is ideal for music on the go.
With Deezer on Apple Watch, listeners have access to all the best of Deezer, including:
- Flow – Your own personal DJ that knows exactly what you want to hear, utilising the best of man and machine to play all your favourite hits.
- Player – Take control and “love” your favourite track or skip to play what you want every time.
- Mixes – Let your mood dictate what you want to hear with mixes for every occasion.
- Charts – Always stay ahead of what’s trending with Top Tracks, Top Albums, Top Playlists, and Top Artists.
- My Music – Sync your watch with your iPhone and hear your entire saved music library including favourite tracks, albums, playlists, artists and podcasts.
- Force Touch – Press firmly on the display to see your queue list, hit repeat, and play in shuffle mode.
Deezer on Apple Watch is available for iPhone users using iOS 8.2 or higher, and also allows listeners to access all their favourite music already synced on their iPhone in Offline Mode.
“I love my classic watch, but when I want to listen to Flow on-the-go, it’s my Deezer on Apple Watch that lets me listen to all my favourite tracks on hand – anytime, anywhere,” said Alexander Holland, Chief Content and Product Officer, Deezer.
Deezer is the first truly worldwide digital music streaming service in over 180 countries, with over 6 million subscribers worldwide. Deezer is at the forefront of a music revolution, allowing fans instant access to the largest streaming music catalogue in the world, with more than 40 million tracks and 40,000 podcasts on any device. Combining the best of man and machine, Deezer’s global editorial team searches for the best music around the world and its algorithmic recommendations help fans discover music they will truly love. Deezer is available on your favorite device, including smartphone, tablet, PC, laptop, home sound system, connected car or smart TV.
Launched in 2007, Deezer is a privately held company, headquartered in Paris with offices in London, San Francisco and around the world. Deezer is currently available as a free download for iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows devices or on the web at deezer.com globally outside the US.