London (April 10th, 2018) – Today Deezer, the world’s most personal music streaming service, is announcing the UK availability on Google Home, making it even easier for music lovers to play their favourite songs with the help of the Google Assistant.
UK Deezer Premium+ users will now have the ability to play all of their favorite artists with a simple voice command. In addition to a hands-free listening experience, users can discover their Flow – a personal soundtrack that uses smart data and algorithms, along with recommendations from editors around the world to play both old favourites and new tracks.
Deezer’s features on Google Home, for UK, are as follows:
- Flow – Once you link your Deezer account, ask the Google Assistant to play your Flow. Guests with Deezer accounts can also play their own individual Flow using the Google Assistant on Google Home or any other built-in speakers
- Unlimited play and instant access to over 53 million tracks
- With Deezer, the Google Assistant recognizes over 18 different moods among 74 different genres
- Use voice commands to search and play specific tracks, artists, albums, playlists, genres
- Play all your personal playlists
“We are excited to expand our availability on Google Home in the UK, a key market for voice devices. Consumers should expect a great lean back experience from Deezer with the dozens of mood and genre based voice commands, that have already demonstrated strong engagement levels in other regions. Combining smart technology to match the lifestyle needs of our users through Deezer Flow, it’s never been easier to listen to all your favourite tracks and discover new music.” said Riad Hawa, VP Hardware Partnerships, Deezer.
Deezer will be available with the Google Assistant on Google Home and other smart speakers for Premium+ users in the UK and will be rolling out worldwide in 2018.
For more information, please contact email@example.com