Deezer, the world’s most personal music streaming service announced that users can now bring along their favorite tunes to every workout or activity with six new wearables from Garmin.®
Take your music on the go with Deezer on the vívoactive® 3 Music, Forerunner® 645 Music and fēnix® 5 Plus series
September 5th, 2018 – Miami, FL: Deezer, the world’s most personal music streaming service announced that users can now bring along their favorite tunes to every workout or activity with six new wearables from Garmin.® Made by people who love music, Deezer brings unlimited songs to millions of fans around the world. Plus, it’s the only music streaming service with Flow—an intuitive, proprietary technology that mixes all your old favorites with new recommendations in one ever-changing stream.
Benefits of having the Deezer app on Garmin wearables:
- Store more than 100 tracks right on your watch
- Sync your favorite playlists to your watch
- Get a daily refresh of songs with Deezer Flow
- Choose from a variety of curated workout playlists
Garmin users in the US will also enjoy three months of Deezer Premium free across all their devices.* Deezer Premium benefits include:
- Deezer’s signature Flow feature
- Access to over 53 million tracks, albums and playlists
- Create your own playlists or listen to playlists hand picked by our music editors, who curate thousands of tracks for every mood or genre
- Explore Channels for different genres or moods, or immerse yourself in podcasts and audiobooks
- Listen to your music on-demand, where and when you want.
- Ad-free listening without interruptions and unlimited skips, so you never have to miss a song.
- Offline listening. Just download your playlists and favorite tracks and listen without
“Music can be a big motivator during any workout or activity, and we’re excited to give our customers the ability to ditch their phones and listen to their favorite songs right from their wrist,” said Dan Bartel, Garmin vice president of global consumer sales.
“Our users’ music tastes are as unique as their personal fitness goals. More and more people want to combine their workout with their personal music. We’re proud to offer fitness fans a way to reach their personal best with the help of the music they prefer, as well as with their own unique Flow from Deezer” said Riad Hawa, VP Hardware Partnerships, Deezer
Garmin users can now download the Deezer app in the Garmin Connect IQTM store.
For more information, please contact : email@example.com and visit the Garmin Connect IQ store here.
*At the end of your 3 month free trial offer, you will be billed the standard price of $9.99 per month, unless you unsubscribe. Full offer terms at dzr.fm/garminus