New update includes more personalized search options, as well as Lyrics and Flow
London, July 21st, 2016: Deezer, one of the world’s leading music streaming services, today launches a final version for Windows 10. Newly optimized, with features and settings designed to make the listening experience even more seamless and enjoyable, users can now access the largest global music catalogue from all Windows 10 devices.
Signing in directly using Google or Facebook enables direct access to Deezer and music fans can discover Flow, Deezer’s signature personalized soundtrack that plays all the songs you want to hear, as well as discovering new tracks recommended by Deezer’s 50 strong team of music editors.
The new Windows 10 also includes:
- Lyrics – Sing or follow along to your favourite tunes and never miss a single beat.
- Playlist – Be your own personal DJ and build and manage your own playlist by adding or deleting as many tracks as you want.
- Top Tracks – Keep track of what you listen to the most and look back at your listening history
- New Navigation – Easy-to-use menu to discover new artists and albums and follow your favourite editors or fellow Deezer users.
- Offline – Premium+ listeners can listen to all their saved tracks and playlists in offline mode
“Finally, our Windows community will have a more robust Deezer experience with the ability to seamlessly manage all their favourite tracks and really enjoy audio entertainment to the fullest,” said Matthieu Gorvan, Deputy CTO at Deezer. “We are excited to be able to bring this update to fans and look forward to using this as an opportunity to continue to deliver what Windows users want and need the most.”
Deezer for Windows 10 is available on mobile, desktop and tablet.
To download the app, please visit: http://dzr.fm/windows10