From comedy to culture and sports to spirituality, Deezer ‘Shows’ you how to add local and international podcasts to your lockdown entertainment mix
of us are currently adjusting to spending more time at home. Perhaps you plan
to use this opportunity to brush up on your knowledge or develop a new skill.
Or maybe you would prefer to just sit back and enjoy a wide range of comedy,
sports and entertainment. Our new ‘Shows’ tab helps you do all this
and more by placing access to a huge collection of English and Arabic podcasts
at your fingertips!
Our library includes both local
shows and global favorites. You can browse podcasts in over 15 categories.
These include a range of topics including music, self-help, cooking, history,
business news and talk shows.
Here are just a few of our
favorites to help you get started:
● Dom Tok: Documentary series exploring the vibrant world of Arabic music
● Almostajad: News podcast with frequent updates on the current COVID-19 situation
● Al Empire: Interviews with successful Arabs and thought leaders around the world
● B’ Hob: A podcast that explores love in all its forms through stories from across the region
● 1001 Nights: Family entertainment show featuring classic Arabian folk tales for children
● Man2Man: Sports podcast focusing on the latest NBA basketball news
● Yalla Podcast: The co-founders of a Dubai-based podcast business share the story behind their success
● BBC Global News Podcast: The day’s top stories from BBC News ● Oprah’s Super Soul Conversations: Oprah’s personal selection of her interviews with thought-leaders, best-selling authors, spiritual luminaries and wellness experts ● Pop Culture Happy Hour: A fun and freewheeling chat about the latest movies, television, books, and music ● When Women Win: Female role models from around the world share their inspirational stories and practical tools for personal and professional success
can count on us for personalized recommendations to keep you entertained. You
can also download your favorite episodes for offline listening whether
you’re a free or Premium subscriber.
“Podcasts are a great way to learn more about
a topic, enjoy world-class entertainment or simply relax and unwind,” said Tarek Mounir, CEO MENA & Turkey, Deezer. “We want
to help people make the most out of the current situation. One way of doing
that is by helping them discover podcasts they’ll love. Our ‘Shows’ tab opens up a whole new world of
things to listen to. It’s the perfect companion to our ‘Stay at home’ channel.”