Music fans in Portugal can now access unlimited music, including Flow
February 26, 2018 – London: Today Deezer, the world’s most diverse, dynamic and personal global music streaming company, is giving MEO Portugal Telecom subscribers an easy way to hear all their favorite songs and artists on Deezer. Following the news that MEO will end its music service on 28th February, 2018 – Deezer will offer existing MEO customers with a music subscription plan an option to sign up for Deezer as a Premium+ user. New subscribers will be able to access Premium+ for the first 3 months free.*
New Deezer subscribers will have access to:
- Over 53 million tracks from around the world
- Flow – personal soundtrack that uses smart data to recommend songs that you want to hear
- Premium+ subscribers have access to ad-free music, offline listening to all playlists, channels and favorites
- Listen to Deezer on all your favorite devices including smartphone, tablet, PC, laptop, home sound system, connected car or smart TV
- Sing-along to all your favorite tracks with Deezer’s lyric function
- Exclusive football content – never miss a FC Barcelona game and hear live football matches including commentaries and players’ playlists
“We are thrilled that we will be able to offer music fans more of what they love. We want to provide a seamless transition from MEO to Deezer and we are confident that our new users will enjoy all the benefits of Premium+, as well as Flow”, said Alexis de Gemini, CEO France, Spain & Portugal.
*After the first 3 months, Deezer Premium+ subscribers will pay a special monthly rate of €5.99 per month instead of €6.99 per month.
For more information about the offer, please visit www.meo.pt/servico-musica or contact firstname.lastname@example.org