Deezer is rewarding superfans in its biggest markets for streaming their favorite artist more than anyone else in 2022 – a lucky few will find a golden ticket in the app, granting access to a concert with their idol, including superstars like Stromae, Billie Eilish and Harry Styles.
Paris, November 29th, 2022 – MyDeezerYear, the personalized yearly musical review for Deezer users, is back. Along with insights about top tracks, hours listened and favorite artists, everyone will also access info about themselves that they didn’t know they needed – including their most common musical mood, their expert level genre and who their musical soulmate is. For an interactive demo of the experience, follow this link.
A brand new and exciting addition for 2022 is the chance to find a golden ticket at the end of the MyDeezerYear experience – a reward for spending hours listening to one of your favorite artists. Around 20 lucky winners in each of Deezer’s biggest markets, France, Brazil and Germany, will be invited to take a friend to a concert with one of the artists they spent the most time with on Deezer in 2022.
“We wanted to reward the superfans who can’t stop streaming their favorite artist on Deezer, and at the same time create even more excitement around MyDeezerYear, with the chance to find a golden ticket at the end,” said Jeronimo, CEO, Deezer “We’re the home of music and we will continue to find new and creative ways to give our users content and experiences they can’t find anywhere else.”
Here’s what’s new in the 2022 edition of #MyDeezerYear:
Your musical soulmate – Find out which one of your friends you share musical taste
Your musical mood – find out what your favorite musical mood, based on how you’ve used flow
Your musical nationality – find out which country most of your favorite artists are from
Your expert level genre – find out which genre you have listened to more than any other
Golden tickets – find out if you’re a superfan, with the chance to see on of your favorite artists live
Golden tickets on MyDeezerYear in Deezer’s biggest markets
- 10 artists – Stromae, Juliette Armanet, Pomme, Clara Luciani, YUNGBLUD, SCH, Tiakola, Gazo, Lomepal, Mylène Farmer
- 7 cities – Lyon, Paris, Montpellier, Lille, Marseille, Avignon, Dijon
- 13 artists – Drake, Rosalía, Tove Lo, Billie Eilish, Lil Nas X, Kali Uchis, Conan Gray, Ludmila, Jão, Marina Sena, Filipe Ret, Djonga, Henrique e Juliano
- 3 cities – São Paulo, Salvador, Belo Horizonte
- 11 artists – Harry Styles, Sam Smith, Pink, Luciano, YUNGBLUD, Lizzo, Capital Bra, Måneskin, Paula Hartmann, Emilio, Esther Graph
- 4 cities – Munich, Berlin, Cologne, Leipzig
Press Contact Deezer Jesper Wendel email@example.com