Right now, a lot of us are locked away at home with our
families. We can’t leave the house and welcome ways to keep entertained. Deezer
wants to help!
We’re rearranging our service to give you and the family all the lockdown tunes and shows you need, in one convenient place. Introducing our brand new channel “Stay at home“. It’s packed with playlists, podcasts and radio content. We’ve designed it specifically to serve your needs while on lockdown or practicing social distancing.
Here’s a flavor of what you can expect from our brand new music
- The great indoors: tunes to help with your home routine. Whether it’s working, studying, cooking, exercise or cleaning
- Your music therapy: helping you to stay relaxed, keep calm or feel good and positive
- Keep the kids upbeat: making sure your kids stay entertained at home
And for podcasts we’re offering the likes of:
- Laughs at home: shows to help you feel good and have a laugh
- Binge-worthy escapes: series to temporarily escape from reality of being stuck indoors
- Your indoor coach: sports coaching podcasts to keep your body moving during quarantine
But what if you’re one of the people who likes to keep a close eye on the news? We’ve got you covered. You can find plenty of radio stations in our new channel to keep you up to date.
we’re seeing around the world is unprecedented. Everybody’s doing their part
and it looks like we’re all going to be locked down for a while. Deezer wants
to help music and podcast fans around the world weather the storm. We’ve
adapted our product so that you can find the right content. It may be music,
podcasts or radio shows, we’ve got you covered so that you and your family can
focus on the things that matter.” said
Frédéric Antelme, Deezer’s VP Content & Productions.
Check out the Stay at home channel on Deezer here. Remember, it only takes five minutes of joyful music to make you feel happy.* And it might just brighten up your day!
* Research commissioned by Deezer and conducted by the British Academy of Sound Therapy (BAST) to find the exact dose of tunes you need for a healthy body and mind. The experiment studied 7,500 people across the world and analyzed how different music styles affect mental and physical well-being.